4.17.2011

Jeremiah Jump.


Jeremiah Jump
November 1, 2009


By far, one of the best people I've met in Oklahoma is Jerry Jump. He's just a solid guy that can talk about anything. We drove to Florida together and that car ride was as close to awesome as it could be just because he was in the car.

The last day of Fest, I was dead-tired. My feet were giving out underneath me. So, instead of standing around in a venue for six hours, Jerry and me took a break and got coffee. This picture's from that. There's not a whole lot I can say about it, really. If you know Jerry, you know he's man-petite. And it's all heart. The cup's actually for expresso shots so the angle makes it look much larger. Jerry said he'd finally found coffee his size.

(Taken with a Nikon S610. I never take enough pictures at Fest.)

No comments: