4.27.2011

Little too much.

Let me tell you how bad I was this Easter. Not only did I fall off the blogging wagon, I ate beef for the first time in two months. Trust me, it wasn't worth the arguement that would have transpired if I tried to explain to my Texas family that I wasn't eating beef. (It's not really founded in anything, I just sort have decided I didn't like it very much anyway.)

My brain's just sort of been all over the place. Even at work, I really can't focus. I get everything done, but I feel like I can only work on something for five minutes at a time, like I need 15 projects to be happening all at once or I feel unproductive. It's hard enough getting through typing this.

I'll be back soon. I'm sure this can be one of the many projects I'm needing to keep my brain busy these days. Have no fear. I can tell you this; change is in the air. It's tornado season and Oklahoma finally got some rain. Everyone seems to be making big decisions lately and while I think most of mine came early (in January), I'm really excited to see what this season has for me.


Until then, have a fat sandwich:

No comments: