4.11.2011

Maps.


Maps.
January 13, 2008


Myspace angle!

This hoodie has a great story. Not only is it awesome, but Kyle used to take linguistics classes with my friend Jex. They didn't know eachother and I had no idea they had classes together until Jex posted a picture of Kyle's hoodie on her blog. Small world. (Later on, she'd take this picture with me and Kyle's hoodie outside Anodyne.)

So, my favorite part of this picture is the hoodie almost makes the Subway above ground. GET IT. No, I really like the color and the skin tone. The sun that day makes Kyle look like he's glowing. The detail's really nice (as always, click for the bigger image) with his chapped lips and his scruf. I also really like the sidewalk. One day, I'll take a trip to NYC and take pictures of nothing but sidewalk. Everyone's always so fascinated with how tall New York is. The streets are the interesting part.

If my relationship with Kyle had a honeymoon, we definitely took it in New York City.

(Taken with a Nikon S1. Levels are auto'd.)

No comments: